Our team of consultants has led and delivered enterprise-wide projects for a range of Financial Services clients. Examples include:
1. Led the largest non-governmental asset transfer programme (>£100bn of assets) for a major UK insurer and asset manager, delivering a regulatory compliant solution on time and to budget whilst managing stakeholders including front office, operations, technology and third-party service providers
2. Business efficiency review at a major bank to deliver cost savings by relocating key trading and structuring businesses in lower cost regions, including strategic design and implementation of new trading operating model combined with front-to-back infrastructure (people, process and technology)
3. Established the future operating model for Technology at a major bank providing for the first time a pan technology operating description to ensure compliance with bank ring fencing legislation. Syndication and alignment of strategy across technology with in-depth analysis of processes and controls to ensure compliance for cross legal entity working post ring fencing.
4. Global COO and Head of Programme Management for a major regulatory and financial reporting transformation programme for a large European bank. involving ownership of >£100m global budget, 15 delivery workstreams and 7 different business areas and technology platforms.
5. Delivery of a document due diligence automation AI solution (Altada) for a mortgage servicer, data company & affiliate multi-billion-dollar credit hedge fund. Altada chosen as the strategic AI provider to build the first use case automating the due diligence process for US mortgages – tens of thousands with a loan value >£6bn
….and many more